Girls Night In Drinks: Watermelon Martini
Staying at home to have fun as opposed to going out for girl time is not such a bad idea. You can have just as much fun if not more, but I assure you the best part of it all is going to be making the girls night in drinks. Knowing how to make the best cocktails that not only taste good but look good as well, is essential. Here you will find some delicious contemporary cocktail drink recipe that will help you to make the best girly drinks. Cheers!
Girls Night in Drinks For That Nice Hot Summer Night
Blend 4-5 cups of fresh watermelon (remove the seeds) with a splash of lime juice until liquified
- 1 cup of watermelon juice
- 2 oz. – Watermelon infused Vodka
- .5 oz. – Watermelon Schnapps
- Splash of Sour mix
- Splash of Cranberry juice
- Shake and strain into a martini glass
- Serve in a chilled cocktail glass.
- Rim the glass with Watermelon sugar (Watermelon Jello and sugar.
- Garnish with a watermelon wedge.
Be sure to add this to your girls night in drinks collection!